Dear list Members,
  I have started learning how to handle Skype. I have got the audio tutorials,
but the presentation is done with a great speed. Moreover, clarity is lacking.
So, I think, text tutorials will be the best for me and for many persons like
me. Therefore I request all the members to forward me the same if they have it.
With thanks in anticipation.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Mo. 9428855867
Mo. 9824894941
Landline: 02849-242233
You CAN'T GROW A TREE UNLESS AND UNTILL U MAKE YOUR HAND'S dirty.