From: bhavesh dhanak
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 2:10 PM
Subject: Witness a Research Miracle

hi friends

                  Hi Valued Supporter,

                  Play this video to see how an innovative use of gene therapy
is turning the dream of restored sight into reality for those living with a
particular type of blindness.  Your support enables the Foundation Fighting
Blindness to fund research that paves the way for more groundbreaking
treatments that can potentially be applied to all blinding retinal diseases!

                  FFB is determined to keep up this momentum to reach the next
milestone to help provide the joy of being able to see a loved one's face for
the first time . to read words on a page. to increase independence.  And you
can help.

                  There's never been a more important time to support the
Foundation and to help us continue to fund research that has already
demonstrated that the precious gift of sight can be restored.

                  Please send your gift to support pioneering technology and
advancements. Together, we are giving renewed hope to those who live with
sight-robbing diseases. And we can prevent future generations from developing
the same conditions.

                  I know you want to brighten the world of those you love. Your
donation, which supports innovative research, is the best way to help find new
and better ways to save and restore vision.

                  Thank you for caring,

                  William T. Schmidt
                  CEO

                   Play this inspiring video to see the miracle of restored
sight that your generosity makes possible. You can
                  keep this momentum going!

      11435 Cronhill Drive, Owings Mills, MD 21117-2220   Toll free: (800)
683-5555
      © 2008 The Foundation Fighting Blindness. All rights reserved. Privacy
Statement