To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 13:15:42 +0530
Subject: Re: [AI] any info about hari puttar?
Yes, they are distributing audio news week for last two months in
Kolkata. Recently they have started producing audio stories on request
from daisy forum.
You may contact your nearest mirchi station. I do not know anything about movie.

Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas.
Cell: +91-9433464329
----- Original Message ----- From: "prateek aggarwal" <