From: "Geetha Shamanna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Access india" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 10:16 PM
Subject: [AI] Outlook question

Hello all,

I would like to transfer messages from one of my Outlook folders on one of
my computers to Outlook Express on another computer. I do not want to import
the entire PST file from the first computer into OE on the second computer.
Is it possible to export a specific folder to a PST file and then import it
into Outlook Express?

Many thanks.
Geetha

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with