Would this have anything to do with my earlier mailwhere I had mentioned about a mail I received from Skype that said that it is going to become a paid service? ----- Original Message ----- From: "amar jain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 4:02 PM
Subject: [AI] Skype gets closed automatically after fiew minutes

Dear AI Listers,
One person is facing peculiar issue with Skype.

When we start skype, it runs for 2 minutes and then disappears
automatically. Strange thing is that we even can not see it in the
task manager. That is to say, it completely gets closed.
Jaws starts saying when it gets closed if we press any erro key "no
window is active press windows M to go to the desktop"

We have uninstalled it completely including all registry keys and
other folders and installed it again after downloading the setup again
but still the problem is persisting.
Any solution?
Regards,
Amar Jain.