Hello all,

I am facing a problem in mob n 72, when I get a sms I do not get a bip
sound it only says message. Key 1 show key 2 exit.

How can I make the ring tone bip activated.

And there is one more problem when i type any message it does not say
any alphabet, instead  it speaks  in words. For example if I type g it
says golf, if i type n it says november.

Can anybody tell  me  where is the problem?

thanks in advance

Tiku