respected harish sir,
it's great to know that you have successfully completed your rajasthan tour.
hope you enjoyed the nice places as well as rich and healthy food.
as i have called you and requested to provide me a chance to meet you,
i was keenly waiting for such a great opportunity.  unfortunately, i
could not get this chance.
i guess there might be some reasons that you could not meet me, but i
request you to please do consider to meet me if you ever visit jaipur
in future.
i've just completed listening the recording of first day of
convention, and a huge thanks to you and kanchan mam for such a nice
arangement.
specially, i'll appreciate your selection of speakers.
in fact, the recordings were  bit noisy, but purely they  were giving
us a experience like we're citting in frunt of those speakers.
therefore, for me it was a great fun even in noisy recording too.
here i would also like to take the opportunity to thank prashant sir
and vikas sir to upload the recordings.
@prashant sir, kindly keep us in the loop about developments in bus
identification system.
personally, i really amazed to know about it, and i'll be more then
happy if i can do anything for this system  here  in jaipur.
a special thank to manocha sir for giving such valuable informations about WBU.
actually, i've already said that all the speakers were wisely
selected, and i'm extremely thankful of all those who have gave us
such valuable informations on various topics.
with profound regards,
prateek agarwal.
cell: 09928341197
skype:
prateek_agarwal32
e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
website:
http:/                  /www.prateekagarwal.webs.com
to join my website, send a blank mail keeping subject as "join" on
[EMAIL PROTECTED]