hi friends,
i have installed klango player and created new account online.
i am unable to use it.
i like to play audio and video files from hard disc. can anybody tell me
shortcut keys : keys for  " play, pause, stop , rewind , forward ,previous,
next," and also key for opening file.
i can't read help menu.
the sound in klango is not comprehensive.
as suggested i have downloaded " espeak 1.39 " but don't know how to install
new voice to klango player ?
would any body help me in using klango player?
thanks a lot.
gajendra vyas
phone : 079-30127030
mobile : 9427065866