Dear AccessIndians,

This mail is quite a delayed one, and some of you might have already heard the
new episode.

Episode 106 of our radio show Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan has been online
for a week now and would be replaced by the next on 23rd October morning.

In this 15 minute show, one we bring you a feature on Blindness due to
injuries. Thanks AccessIndia for responding to my last query, where I was
looking for people who lost their sight due to some injury. I could get the
required sound bytes.

Next comes a short profile of a retired judge from the US, Nicholas T. Pomaro.
After hearing his story, the lawyers on the group might say Blind justice by
Blind Justice.

To listen to episode 106 online, visit our website at
www.eyeway.org/include/radio/radio.php. Here hit enter on the link of Episode
106, and the show should start playing in your default player.

So, do listen and let us know your feedback.

Help us to spread a word around about our radio show by forwarding this email
to your friends and acquaintences.

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia | Programme Manager

Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness

C/o Score Foundation, Y-70, Lower Ground floor, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110 016.
INDIA.

Website: www.eyeway.org

Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm)

Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 2685 2559/ 2685 2581

Mobile: +91 98917 91089

----

N.B: Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan airs from 30 stations of Vividh Bharati
across India. Timings  9 to 9:15 pm on 2nd & 4th Wednesdays every month.