Hollow Friends,
I am G. Janardhana Naidu, born totally blind and working as a Lecturer in
Political Science in Government Degree College in Narasannapeta of Srikakulam
district of Andhra Pradesh.  Mr. Kirankaja encouraged me to become computer
literate by providing speech enabling softwares and some E texts when he was in
Hyderabad.   Mr. Govindareddy suggested me to subscribe this wonderful list for
further life long learning and sharing ideas.
Presently I am pursuing my Ph.D. in the department of Political Science in
Osmania University on part time basis on the topic entitled "Public policy and
empowerment of visually challenged a study of Andhra Pradesh" under the able
guidance of Pro. V. Ravindrasastry to achieve the goal to contribute some thing
to the field of visual disability.  I strongly believe that the list members
will guide me and help me to produce useful and qualitative thesis.
Further I am requesting all the list members to offer your valuable suggestions
and sources of information to proceed with the topic.  Please forward me if you
have any books, articles, thesis or any materials on visual disability or any
disability to my personal mail ID to reduce the traffic in the list.
E mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mobile: 09440257537
Skype: janardhananaidu
Thanks in anticipation,