Hello,

I have pasted below the tips on this subject from the helpful hints section of
www.jfwlite.com

Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas.
Cell: +91-9433464329
How to Create an Address Book Group (Distribution List):
1. Press CTRL-SHIFT-B to open the Address Book.
2. Press CTRL-G to execute the New Group command.
3. Type the name that you want to give to the group.
4. Tab to the Select Members button and press ENTER.
5. Tab 3 times to the list of contacts.
6. Arrow up or down to select the name you want from the list of contacts.
7. Press ALT-T to add the name to the list.
8. Repeat steps 6 and 7 to add additional names to the group list.
9. When done adding names, press ENTER.
10. Back in the Group property sheet, tab to OK and press ENTER.
11. Press ALT-F then X to close and exit the Address Book.
You will now have an entry for the group in your address book.  To send a
message to the group, simply use the group name in the to field. (Or the bcc
field if you don't want them to know each other's addresses.)

To delete an an address from a group.
Press control shift B to open the address book.
Tab to the treeview.  If you hear main identity closed, press the right
arrow to open it and arrow down to the name of the group.
Tab to the listview of names and while focused on the address, press the
delete key.

To add an address to a group.
Press control shift B to open the address book.
Tab to the treeview.  If you hear main identity closed, press the right
arrow to open it and arrow down to the name of the group.
Press enter on the name of the group.
Add another name as before by tabbing to the select members button and
following the rest of the steps above.

----- Original Message ----- From: "bhavesh dhanak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>