Hi friends & especial to Subramani,

To Subramani because seems he had enough harassment from VSNL.  One may have
his individual experiences with an individual service provider but this is
what I have with Airtel.  Their 'Rs.250/- combo plan with additional Rs.
199/- for night top up' makes only 450/- a month.  Irrespective of 200 MB
free download during the month it gives us 8 PM to 8 AM 12 hrs' free downl
time during which you could download/upload any amount of GB.  Besides,
their services are very very customer oriented.  In my area they often
attend the complaints within 2-4 hrs.  At times I had some billing disputes
where at least 50% was my fault too but they agreed to my terms by giving
complete waiver where they thought I caught hold on their nerves.  I find
Airtel are very tenable as compared to BSNL.
oan
This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The
information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain
proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.