Hello and welcome to this list. Please give KVS exam. Hope, you will get a job of teacher. ----- Original Message ----- From: "sampath raj rao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 11:22 PM
Subject: [AI] Introducing myself,

hi my dear respectable friends,
I have recently joined this mailing list so i like to introduce myself.
I am S.Sampath Raj Rao from chennai, I have completed my B.A. in
English and B.Ed, now doing my M.Ed. Though my studies may be related
to Education dept to go as a teacher, I am much interested to work in
a corporate society, so friends i would like to know what sort of jobs
are available to my qualification other than teaching at schools and
colleges, as i know only a few guys like us in chennai and most of
them prefer to go as a teacher in gobt schools and colleges, and me
too not in touch with many vi guys, so i feel that this community
would surely help me to be in touch with  me like  pals.
   I do have started to use computers since a couple of years but not
yet mastered in many areas, so pals do help me  by clarifying my
quiries and pardon me if i would annoy you with my doubts.

Here i would like to thank the creator and the moderator of this
program to unite us through the virtual world from the depth of my
heart.