To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Jaws starts responding slowly after typing few pages.

Hi amar!
I think many of us may facing this type of problem. So I think it is better to reply this on the list. You are saing that after saving the document, you can get back to original stage. I guess you want to say that jaws works fine
after saving.
Amar, as per my knowledge what happen? When we are typing some thing it is
stored in ram that is in the primary memory of your computer. But when you
saves it, it goes to secondary memory that is the hard disk. Now other
running programs are also using ram of your computer. So after certain
stage, there is shortage of ram for other programs. So naturally the
functions of your PC go slow. So I will say that after typing 1 or 2 pages
keep saving them. Your problem will be solve.
I hope I wrote very discriptive explaination for your problem. If you want
to know more, feel free to contact me at any time.
Rohiet
----- Original Message ----- From: "amar jain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>