-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sampath raj rao
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 6:17 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Introducing way-finder-access

hi Pranav,
   glad hearing from you, that you use this hand set, but could  you
say what all the other accessories we require to use this system and
approximately how much it costs?
i would be happy if i get your reply.
thanking you in anticipation to your reply.

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with