You can get a demo for 10 days.
Also, as I use the software, I am realizing that not all phones may be
equally suited to work well for this. e.g. my nokia 6600 looses gprs
connectivity intermittently after a few minutes of use. Restarting the phone
seems to fix the problem for some time.
 This may be because my phone is now about 5 years old but I have heard from
other gprs users of newer phone models that this is not a problem with them.
So, I have to switch my 6600 off and on several times on a route of about 20
KM or 1 hour approx. This is quite frustrating and I am thinking of buying a
new handset.
If there are other nokia 6600 users on the list who use gprs services and
can share their experiences, it will be of help to me.

Regards,
Manish

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 10:39 PM, Dipendra Manocha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Manish
http://iaccessible.blogspot.com