Hello friends: I have lots of audio material in wav format. I want to
distribute the material to the needy blind friends. but they don't have
computers, therefore I want to make them MP3 CD. After that they enjoy the
material on their odinary MP3 player. Could you please tell me the name and
proper location of accessible wav to MP3 converter. I use only JAWS and I tried
many MP3 converters, but all they are graphical and can not be used by JAWS
users.
Hope to have the solution soon. thanks in advance.
regards,
arpit jain..