From: "Vetrivel Adhimoolam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 1:18 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Klango Player

After logging-on to the network, go to the file menu by pressing ault key.
Then press rite aero to get to media and press enter on it. Aero down to
"Search on youtube" and press rite aero or enter. Now there is a search box
and type-in the youtube item that you are looking for and press enter. Now
you will retrieve them and press enter on any of them to play it.

Vetri.