hi! vinita,
to move mail back to inbox follow these simple steps.
go to trash folder
check the mail you are so worried about by hitting spacebar
press b till you hear 'move to inbox' and hit enter
check your inbox for the mail.
as about managing contacts i think it is a problem with html view and
the various options are not accessable with jaws.
regards
arvind