Greeting sto list!

I have a few queries.
1. Did i make any mistake or disobeyed any rule of the list that's why a few of
my recent queries wer  not answered? If it is so then pleasse forgive me as I
consider Access India list like my home.
2. recently one of us on the list discussed about the accessible IPort with
screen reader, can some one breif the details including the name of screen
reader, download address etc.

Your help in this regards will be highly appriciated.

Thanks and regards,
Satguru

Emails:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]