Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] How to convert ram files?

Your method was very good and I was working exactly that way but the names of my files were very long, strange and billion-trillion in numbers and problem multiplied when I got the same number in two files. I was so much exhausted that I restarted the downloads and converted files one by one. Isn't there any method with which I can convert all the forty fifty files together, I mean, in one go. ----- Original Message ----- From: "bhavesh dhanak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>