Hullo to all, I have one difficulty which I want to share with you.
One of my friend who is working with one central public sector
undertaking has been assigned the election duty as observer by the
state government. He is disabled person and having the disability of
visual impairment. In these circumstances, I would like to know that
can state government assign such duty to the disabled person who is
totally blind. If yes, how can this duty be performed by such persons?
If not, what remedies the concerned person has in the eyes of the law?
In this connection, I am requesting you to kindly advise me in this
matter. Your kind cooperation in this regard is highly solicited.

--
Mukesh Jain
  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]