To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Is employment news available online?

Here it is:
   www.employmentnews.gov.in
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vijay Kumar P.V.S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 8:38 PM
Subject: [AI] Is employment news available online?

Respected members:

Hope you are all doing well. One of my friends told me that employment
news is also available online. Is it true? If so please give me the
official employment news website address. I have tried with Google
search engine, but I'm unable to find out the official website.

Thank you in advance.

With warm regards
VIJAY

--
"Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy
success."  A.P.J. Abdul Kalam