Respected All,

I am facing difficulty while dealing with "Read Only Edit" boxes.

One such example is:

www.justdial.com

I am not able to use the search function of this site just because I
am not able to select city.

It says "Select city" Read only edit.

When I hit enter "Forms mode on"...

When I type the name then also nothing happens and if I try to select
with erro keys then also jaws does not say anything except "Read only
edit".

Please deal with this site before replying. Because this is my urgent need.
Regards,
Amar Jain