To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 11:58 AM
Subject: [AI] How to check weather somebody is online or not,on Ourkut and Facebook?

Hurrah! Accessindians,

My exams are going to over on 25th.

Lets get on to the point.

According to F.A.Q. of Facebook and Orkut, when somebody comes online,
something of green colour appears after their name. Exactly don't
remember.

Now, my question is that how can a screen reader user come to know
this that weather somebody is online or not?

In Orkut an alternative is to use google talk but what about Facebook?
Is there any direct way to check this in both the sites?

Expecting your guidance.
Regards,
Amar Jain.