Hello all,

I have just begun using Talks and have not been able to configure it to my satisfaction as yet. Would appreciate answers to the following questions:

1. In the opening screen, Talks reads the date before proceeding to read the cell info. I would like to get rid of the date and have it read only the cell info. How do I configure this?

2. When attempting to find a contact by typing the first few letters, Talks always stops searching after the first letter. For example, when I type the letter C followed by H, Talks reads it as 'C comma', and focuses on the first contact starting with C. Why is this so?

3. When in the opening screen, on pressing any of the arrow keys, I would like to hear the cell info. However, Talks does not speak when I press the arrow keys. This probably has something to do with the key assignment in the phone. In such a case, how do I change the key assignment of the arrow keys, so that all of them read the opening screen? I use Talks with Nokia E51.

Many thanks.
Geetha