Hi

In this academic term, as I've been asked to submit the reports after conducting researches on the important issues of the spotlight, I wonder if you can suggest me any reliable off line and on-line sources that you know of, so that I can get started and make my research trustworthy. The sources have to be reliable, you know.

Mostly, all my researches would be business-related, for E.G., "US Financial crisis: its impact on the Indian economy" or something like that.
Thanks and regards