Respected Sir and Accessindians,

I would like to add something in this mail hope sir won't mind.

Though I dropped an email "How to deal with Read Only Edit".....

But unfortunately no response.

While using the search function of JustDial, we have to select city.
And there unfortunaly Jaws speaks nothing except "Read Only Edit
Select City".

I tried by keeping the forms mode on and by using errow keys etc, but
nothing worked.

So, if anybody can tell how should we deal with read only boxes this
problem will be solved.

Only this is the difficulty which I found there.
Expecting help.
Regards,
Amar Jain.