Hellow list members:
I'm sorry to bring this on to the list, if you think that it cannot be
answered on the list please send me the replies to my personal Id.
I've some problems with Talks and N70M.
I've the  Talks 3.0.
I installed first Eloquence and then Talks 3.0, when I disable Talks
in my own menue and go to register, in manual register I tried to enter the
IMEI number, but the cursor isn't moving, that is, the number is not
getting displayed.
I even tried to enter this number in the serial number box, no change,
I've uninstalled every thing and reinstalled it again, but the problem
remains same.
I even reset the phone still no change,
I went to original phone settings and arranged it like a new phone,
yet no solution.
How to solve this problem. If this is not the right version or some
thing for N70M, could you please send me the right one?
If I don't install Talks in to my mobile, the purpose behind buying it
will be wasted.
So please help me.Your help will be highly appriciated.
Regards,
Govind.
M: 9959392651.