Hello,
I have been using Way Finder recently & have found it to be very effective & useful. My conclusion is that one needs to understand the behaviour of the software & then it can be used very well. I had to go to a hotel & then to the World Bank office & I relied on this software. I searched for the hotel name & it was the first result. It guided me to the place precisely & going to the world Bank office was also very easy. Besides it gives you so much information about the locations around you that you will learn much more from this about your city as compared to any source. If anybody is contemplating to get way finder, my advice is that you should go ahead.

Prashant Verma