Hi,  AccessIndian friends  how are you all I hope that you are all fine,  I to
bee the same   Dear friends if any one have the Powerpoint material  please
send us either in the form of the audio or in  the form the  word document
doesnt matter bacuse I dont know anything about the Powerpoint   or oterwise
please send me the      web sites related to the Power point so that it will be
very useful to me  I hope that all Access Indian friends will help me in this
regard.  Kindly I hope that Everybody will help me in this regard.
 thanking you    all.

T.a. Venkataramareddy  COMPUTER
LAB ASSISTANT
S.V.G. P. GOVERNMENT  POLYTECHNIC