Hellow to all the respected list members ,
This is IFFAT SIDDIQUI from MUMBAI . I have to give my three papers of final
year of HISTORY . I like to make new friends , to travel to lisson old hindi
songs .
I am very new in computers wood like to learn more about it so can go long way
and that life becomes little easy .
I keep my self updated by having a glims of daly news  so that i know what is
going on in the out side world .
I am learning cooking and mobility now . I have joined this list so that i can
learn more about  tecnology and  do some thing good . I hope i have not taken
more time of the  respected list members to read .
MY CONTACT INFOMATION
msn . iffat2...@hotmail.com
skype . iffat.siddiqui
regards