Hi friends,
I would be in Ranchi from 17th to 20th or 21st of this month.

Would be glad to meet AI friends from the city. You may also suggest me names
of NGOs/Individuals not on AI.

Either you can reply me by email till 1pm tomorrow or anytime on my cellphone
09891791089.

I might not be able to check my emails for the rest of the week after 1pm
tomorrow.

Looking forward to a great meeting.

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia | Programme Manager
Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness
C/o Score Foundation, Y-70, Lower Ground floor, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110 016.
INDIA.

Website: www.eyeway.org
Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 2685 2559/ 2685 2581
Email: pra...@eyeway.org
Mobile: +91 98917 91089