Hi, if I am not wrong, is it like giving a group name, for example, "friends ", and add selected Email addresses of our friends, so we can send mails to them at once by writing just " friends " in the to:, cc or bcc edit field?

If that is not the case, please ignore this mail.

And if my guess is right, please try the following:

1.
In OE, press control + shift + B to get the address book.

2.
In the address book, press control + G to get the new group... option.

3.
Now you will be landed on an edit field saying, " group name: edit". Type in the desired group name, let's say, " friends ".

4.
Now press tab and select the next button, " select members button ".

4.
As a new dialog box will be opened, press tab until you find, " address list list view" , ( the list of your contacts).

5.
Now, to select and add members from this list, just keep the cursor on the desired contact, and press tab and press space bar on the button saying, " select-greater button". Then press tab and you will see that contact in the list next to this button.

6.
Keep on selecting your desired contacts, and finally, select the okay button. You can also select your desired contacts at once, instead of selecting it one by one, by using the list selection option, by keeping the control button pressed and then just pressing space bar on the desired contact, and once you have selected all the desired contacts, without moving the cursor, just press space bar on the, "select-greater button".

7.
After selecting the contact and the okay button, you will again land on the new group dialog box. Here also select okay button and your group is created. Now, go to your list of contacts, and you will see, " friends " in that list.

Hope this helps, and sorry if any errors.

Bye, keep laughing!

For gossips, feel free to catch me on:
Skype: bhavesh.dhanak
MSN: bhavesh.dha...@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: bhavesh.dha...@yahoo.co.in
To send an E-mail: bhavesh.dha...@gmail.com

Laugh & the world laughs with you, cry & you cry alone.
With smile & thanks from Bhavesh Dhanak.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Samuel Rodrigues" <kr.sam...@gmail.com>