Hi Abdul

Statistics is a very vast subject.
So, please write the title of the book you are looking for or write
the syllabus which should be contained in the book.
Since you are a commerce student, I guess you are looking for a book
on business statistics which contains basics such as data collection,
sampling and testing, correlation and regression etc.
Any way, go to
www.esnips.com
and look for a book.

--