From: "Dr. T.V.G.N.S. Sudhakar" <tvg...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2008 8:33 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] about Sangeeta-enu.exe

dear friend,

as you provided I pressed jaws control + s, I got into the sintasiser
selection option, where I selected SAPI 5.
after I  move to Jaws Options menu, Voices submenu and Global Voice
Settings, I could not find the options as you are indicating. instead, I
found,         the following:
Modify
Person: Microsoft MaryDefault
Pitch: 10Application Windows OS
Volume: 100Rate: 11
Spell Rate Change Percent: -5
Punctuation: Most Upper Case Pitch Change Percent: 0
OK Cancel Restore To Default
Adjusts which voice is used. Choices vary depending on your synthesizer.

please provide me further help.
thanks,
sudhakar.