Dear Ketan,
It is a very sad news we have lost a great lady
Madhu Singhal..
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ketan Kothari" <muktake...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>.
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 9:45 AM
Subject: [AI] Sad News

Dear Friends,

It is a heavy heart that I am informing all about the sad demise of
our der Ms. Rehmut Fazelbhoy in Mumbai yesterday.  She had inovated
many events for the blind including Braille reading competitions,
Integrated Education in Mumbai, Car Rally for the blind.  As the luck
had it, she left us on the auspicious day of the bicentennary of Louis
Braille.  May her soul rest in peace.

--
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,

Wishing all on Louis Braille Bi-centinal birthday, January 4!

Wishing all on Louis Braille Bi-centinal birthday, January 4!