Dear Members,

Greetings from Venu Institute of Universal Education!

We would like to share this good news with all. All India Confederation for the
Blind conducted a Computer Skills Competition for girl students. Four of our
students, Ms Mairembam Dhanapati Devi, Ms. Vijayanti, Ms. Archana Lakhera, Ms.
Jasvir Kaushik participated in the competition. Two of them, Ms. Vijayanti and
Ms. Mairembam Dhanapati Devi won the prize consisting of HCL computer with Jaws
and SAFA software under the Sponsorship of Dr. H. E. Schulze and Marga Schulze
Foundation, Germany. The computers were presented to them on the occasion of
200th birth anniversary of Louie Braille on 4th January, 2009.

These students were also advised to join this elite mailing list so that they
too can be benefited from the respected members. Soon you will get an
introductory mail from them.

Wishing you A Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Regards,

Venu Institute of Universal Education

1/31, Sheikh Sarai, Institutional Area - II,

New Delhi - 17.

Contact Nos. - 29251155, 29251156 (Ext. 194)

Website : - www.venuuniversaleducation.org

E- mail ID - v...@venueyeinstitute.org

The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing
makes it happen.

Hitendra Rupani
Wishing all on Louis Braille Bi-centinal birthday, January 4!