friends, i got my broadband internet connection one year ago. until three
months back, it had average speed. but recently its speed has become very, very
lowand it gets disconnected many a time like a dial up connection. when i
complained about this to telecom people, they said that it is because of
distance, for i live around six kilometres away from the telephone exchange.
but their explanation does not seem valid to me because i used to have workable
speed until three months back. not only that, even now, on rare times my BB
connection has around 500kbps speed.
could it be because of some problem in the cable?
has this occurred to any of you? please give your explanations .

regards,
thahir.
Wishing all on Louis Braille Bi-centinal birthday, January 4!