To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 1:17 PM
Subject: [AI] Special concessional offer of JAWS Pro bilingual edition V10

Hello friends,

I am happy to inform you that looking at the good response for this special
concessional offer for Jaws pro for only Rs.19950, Freedom Scientific has
agreed to extend this offer to a further period till 28th February, 2009 so
that more visually challenged persons can take benefit of the same.

Anyone who wishes to possess his licenced package of Jaws professional
bilingual edition i.e. English and Hindi for the latest version V10 can
either book their package by paying only Rs.5000 now and pay the balance
within 30 days prior to delivery or alternatively pay the entire amount of
Rs.19950 and receive his package immediately.

If you wish to know more about this offer please do write to me to
ramagar...@airtelmail.in or call on phone 022 22181853 or mobile 09867310297
or 09321539290.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Ram Agarwal
Karishma Enterprises

Master distributors for Freedom Scientific Inc. USA
For India & neighbouring countries

Address:
132, Maker Tower B,
Cuffe Parade,