To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 11:39 AM
Subject: [AI] Requesting for the outlook express materials in the text form.

Dear Access Indian friends,

Good Morning to you all.

Dear friends , as I am working in the Governmental computer lab assistant in the Government sector Outlook express is become more essential to me Telling fact I dont no outlook express so now it has become very essential to me if any one amoung access indian friends have the outlook express materials please post it through the access indian mailing list or to my private mail box.
so that i will be very much benefitted in this regard.
My mail ID  is tav_re...@rediffmail.com

Your ideas and suggestions are warm welcome for my my growth and development of my carrier.
Please any one can help me in this regard.
Thanking you.

T.a. Venkataramareddy  COMPUTER
LAB ASSISTANT
S.V.G. P. GOVERNMENT  POLYTECHNIC