Dear Access Indians.
I am Priyesh .C.U
I belongs to Kochi / Kerala
I am a totally blind person
I qualified M.A in Political Science,
and also I qualified B.ED in Social Science
now I am pursuing PH.D in politics, with J R F
my research topic is related to Social justice and destitute children in
Kerala.
I am very much interested in issues pertaining to technology and accessibility
I think Access India is a good plat form for discussing these issues concerning
visually impaired people in modern times.
I am looking forward to  your company and help in this wonderful  list!
With regards Priyesh.C.U email priyesh...@gmail.com