you can get it from
http://www.avira.com

and click on downloads section

yes it is a brilliant antivirus software and avira premium security
suit had been my personal antivirus softwares from years. it is a paid
virtion having features like personal firewall, spyware, and mail
guard features. even avira clasic works wonderfully except the
provision of firewall and active guard clearing will not be available.
I request every one to try this and we can reduce formats to minimum.