To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 3:54 AM
Subject: [AI] Material needed regarding the bank exams:

Hello every one:
One of my friends is appearing for various bank exams for clerical and
Probetionary officers.
Could you guide me with some material and advices how to pass these
exams? When we visited some inistitutes here in Hyderbad, they are
demanding not less than 3000 R.S. just for a month's koching.
I'll  be glad if you can send some advices and material.
Can you also please tell me the model paper? He applied for SBI,
Alhabad bank, Uco bank, and two other banks.
Your help will be highly appriciated.
Regards,
Govind.