Hello friends,

Before hitting the topic, I would like to make a correction to my earlier
posting on the proceedings of the Pune Get together. I forgot to mention that
there was also a session chaired by Ms Jean Parker, a radio journalist from
Pune. Now, coming to the topic. Friends, I have uploaded the audio recordings
of the proceedings of the Pune Get Together, which you can download from the
links given below. The files have been uploaded in three parts. So, you will
have to take the pain of downloading three files. The files will be available
for 7 days from today, so please download it as soon as possible.

1. Get Together Recordings 1.zip
http://www.sendspace.com/file/al9tka

2. Get Together Recordings 2.zip
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bqk31p

3. Get Together Recordings 3.zip
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lvcbpn

Hope you enjoy listening to these recordings.

Abdul