Folks,
A many people who belongs to hindi medium of studies keep asking me
about any development in the field of hindi OCR.
Yes it's understandable that how beneficiary this technology may be,
and I think there might noone who denys this fact.
So, as there many techies and organization authorities resides in our
e home, surely it's the best place to know the status of hindi OCR
development.
 Sometimes, it seems pretty shameful that a country which is called
the guru of all, which has produced a large amount of scientists and
IT professionals, could not still make appropriate technology for it's
native language users.
in fact the task is not a very easy nut to crack, but is it impossible?
Hope not, and we'll soon make it possible.
Never the less, I request you to kindly throw light on the hindi OCR
development process. Also tell the reason of delay if possible.
In search of something positive.
Regards,
Prateek agarwal.
Cell: 09928341197