hello friends, my hearty congrats on the occasion of winning awards. I wish you win more and more awards.
with best regards
m.chandru
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ch. Srinivasu" <v...@barrierbreak.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 8:31 PM
Subject: [AI] Congratulations Dr. Saibaba Goud and Rajesh Asudani

Hi all,

Most of you would be aware Devnar School for the Blind at Hyderabad and its founder is Dr. A Saibaba Goud. It gives me great pleasure to inform you all
that Dr. Goud is one of the recipients for prestigious "Padmashree" Award
for this year. Congratulations Dr. Goud.

Secondly, Congratulations to Rajesh Asudani, our dearest friend for PD
Kambhatta Award that is given at National Association for the Blind.

Congrats again.

Thanks & regards,

Ch. Srinivasu | Access Consultant
BarrierBreak Technologies
Cell: +91 9177 383855
HO: +91 22 26860485 / 86
Website:  <http://www.barrierbreak.com> http://www.barrierbreak.com

Please do not print this email unless it's really need to; this will
preserve our trees on the planet