respected all,
as there are many scholars of political science on the list, looking
to have a quick retort.
nope, i won't speak much today as am busy enough with exams stuffs,
but quickly a polite request to kindly provide me the following books
if anyone  has.
Ogg & Zink : Modern Foreign Governments.
Menelly : Contemporary Government in Japan. Houghton Muffin, 1963.
A.C. Kappor : Major Constitutions.

actually, i required them for my studies of political science. as
exams are pretty near, i'm looking for these books urgently.
basically, the following topics are there in my sylabus:
U.K. and Japan.
U.S.A. and Switzerland.
People republic of China and France or Pakistan and Srilanka.

yes it seems pretty a short sylabus, but all you scholars know already
that how stucking it is.
never the less, if any of you have the above stated books, or if you
have any other book that may best serve my requirement in context of
my sylabus mentioned above, kindly do write to me personally as soon
as possible.
 i'll be looking for your quick support in my inbox.
regards,
prateek agarwal.
cell: 09928341197
skype: