To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Cc: <aktr...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 6:45 AM
Subject: [AI] problem for receiveing mails in outlook

Hello friends,

Greetings to all.

I am facing a problem in my go mail's account.

Actually, there are some specific people/contacts of which, I do not receive mails in my inbox. It's possible, that they go to my spam folder, as I haven't checked it since long time.

What can I do, in order to receive these people's mails in my inbox?

I am using outlook express.

Awaiting for your help.

Thanks & regards
Bijal Patel