Respected All

Please please help my studies are getting disturbed due to this.

I am running Windows XP-SP2, on VGN-N37GH of Sony.

While trying to install RealTech sound driver, I am getting following error:

"Microsoft bus driver should be loaded".

I have googled on it but there is no working solution. I have
downloaded the drivers from Sony website from there only I am trying
to install Audio.exe that is sound driver.

Please intellectuals if you need to google for it then please do it
for me my studies are getting disturbed due to this.
I am urgently looking for your help in this matter.
Regards,
Amar Jain